Monday, April 22, 2013

Fort Collins Letter #6

I'm so so so so sorry for the brief-ness of this email, I tried to read all the emails today and there just simply isn't enough time. I want to read more about everything but I just didn't get to it.... can you believe that. Please know how much I love you and look forward to hearing from everyone.
 
This week was good. God is good and the gospel is true. I miss you just doesn't cover it.


And that is what I had written last week when the computer logged me off at exactly 59 minutes.... yup the computer stiffed me of one precious minute and wouldn't let me log back on because there was a line to get on a computer at the library. I still haven't read several emails....
 
 
I really enjoyed the pictures! It was cool to see pictures of everybody. I get a lot of the Hilmar boys and Tennessee kiddos and those will NEVER get old and it's just cool to see everybody. Thanks for all of the pictures. :)
 
Well I'm out of time, again.... this is the most depressing part about the mission so far. I just don't have time to share all that I want to with you guys. Other than library time, I'm doing really well. All our potentials dropped us... everybody you asked about.... BUT Helaman 3:35 and John 10:11-18 and 2 Corinthians 12:9 and 1 Nephi 10:19 and Alma 7:7 are some of my favorite scriptures right now. They bring me a lot of comfort in some way or another.
 
Love you, Sister Rashauna Hoer
 
Helaman 3:35 Nevertheless they did fast and pray oft, and did wax stronger and stronger in their humility, and firmer and firmer in the faith of Christ, unto the filling their souls with joy and consolation, yea, even to the purifying and the sanctification of their hearts, which sanctification cometh because of their yielding their hearts unto God.
 
2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
 
1 Nephi 10:19 For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost, as well in these times as in times of old, and as well in times of old as in times to come; wherefore, the course of the Lord is one eternal round.
 
Alma 7:7 For behold I say unto you there be many things to come; and behold, there is one thing which is of more importance than they all -- for behold, the time is not far distant that the Redeemer liveth and cometh among His people.

No comments:

Post a Comment